مدرس اون لايندخول

بارجرافات الصف الأول الثانوي الترم الثاني 2018

بارجرافات الصف الأول الثانوي الترم الثاني 2018

بارجرافات الصف الأول الثانوي الترم الثاني 2018 Oui_oy11
بارجرافات الصف الأول الثانوي الترم الثاني 2018 Oui_oy10

UNIT 10-            
                                1-Describe your favourite wild animal
                The polar bear SB.p.63 – The camel WB.P.65 The Lion            SBP.65 / WB.P.66 – The orangutan SBP.64
 Polar bears : Live on the ice around the North Pole. They are between   2.5 and 4.5 metres long and more than 450 kilograms in weight . Their  white fur and thick skin protect them from the extreme cold . They live on fish , which they catch through holes in the ice . They have an incredible sense of smell and can smell their prey as far as 6 kilometres away . They can run faster than 50 kilometres an hour . Although polar bears hunt other animals , they rarely attack people .
- The Camel is the largest animal in the desert . Its thick fur protects it from the hot sun and the cold nights and its big feet help it walk on the sand of the desert . It is 180 – 200 cm tall and weighs between 450 and 690 kg . Camels can drink up to 57 litres of water at one time and can travel many kilometres without water . Their bodies can tore food , so they can go for a long time without eating.
  Lions are very large animals which belong to the cat family .
They are covered in thick fur which may be white , yellow or orange in colour . Lions can between 1.4 and 2.5 metres long and 120 – 250 kilograms in weight . Today lions live in only two parts of the world . Most live in eastern and southern Africa , and a small number live in northern India . They live on the edge of desert areas or in forests – lions live in groups and can run at 80 Km an hour . Their prey is other large animals or smaller animals like birds and rabbits .
 Lions are my favourite wild animals because they are proud animals Which look after their families . I have seen lions in a zoo , but I think they look more beautiful in their own environment
The Orangutan :- The rain forests of Borneo , where it is very hot and wet , are the home of the orangutan , Although its name means “ Wild man of the forest “ , they are quiet , rather lazy animal. They spend most of their  lives high up in trees . The sleep all night in nests  which they make from branches . In the morning , they feed on fruits and insects , but then they rest before eating again in the evening . strangely , they don’t like water , so when it rains they protect themselves by holding leaves over their heads .
2. The imoportance of being able to adapt .
  There are many different environments around the world with different climatic conditions. Therefore, it is important for all living things to have the ability to adapt to surrounding conditions to survive . Some living things have adapted to life in the hot , dry conditions of a desert , others have adapted to life in
the heat and humidity of the jungle Without the ability to adapt many kinds of animals would have died , e . g . the sand cat which lives in the Egyptian deserts . It is probably the ancestor of the domestic cat , but it adapted to survive in the desert .

UNIT 11-      A well known story            Swiss family Robinson
Swiss family Robinson is a story about a father and a mother and their three boys who are shipwrecked on their way to a new life in New Guinea . On the island they learn to do many new things and they become closer as a family . but at first , they make mistakes . They leave useful things on the ship . Their food goes bad because they don’t keep it in salt , and they are cold and wet because they build their tree house in the wrong place , But they learn their lesson and they don’t make the same mistakes the next year . They find every thing they need to live on the island , When a ship comes to take them a way , they decide to stay    SB/WB .70

UNIT 12                    A description of a person’s Job     WB. 74
Hany is 28 years old . He’s from sohag . He works in a computer company . He is an engineer who repairs computers . He chose work there because it is a big company where he can get more experience . I work 8 hours a day . 48 hours a week Hany gets 3 week’s holiday a year and all the national holidays – He likes challenge in all modern computers problems and working with an efficient staff . Hany wants to have his own company .

The importance of knowing a foreign language and of being able to use the internet  SB71
Knowing foreign languages and the use of the internet to raise people’s efficiency in their jobs are basic requirements nowadays Jobs require efficient standards that keep up with modern progress all over the world . In every field people have to be aware of the latest developments . Therefor it is important for people in many jobs to master two or more languages as well as using the internet . That will help them exchange experience and information on different subjects . They can also find solutions to what ever problems they face by asking their colleagues in other countries . so , it is a must for every young man looking for a job to master as many foreign languages as he can in addition to using the internet .

REVIEW D        A visit to a Zoo                               TG Listening 211
I like visiting zoos very much . Animals are my best friends . A lot of changes have been made in zoos . It is much easier for visitors to see animals animals than it used to be . Things have also been improved for animals . zoos are important for both people and animals people can see wild animals for real that can never see them in their daily lives . Zoos teach people about wild animals . For animals , zoos can help to protect wild animals from extinctions . Zoos provide animals with food , shelter and medical treatment .

UNIT 13- 1. Modern Technology  “ Listen  SB 81 “
Today we have many inventions that are amazing and we use them daily . Mobile phones . for example – enable you to call anyone at any time and get what you need . They are the best means if you are introuble and need help . The only disadvantage is that they cost much particularly the international calls .
 Another example could be the radio . It is amazing that you can follow up what is happening anywhere in the world as if you were in the middle of the event yourself . I think that the only disadvantage is that it is sometimes difficult to find a station in particular or it is sometimes difficult to hear clearly .
  Let’s also take the example of the plane . Just think how people can travel to other for countries in a very short time . In my opinion the only disadvantage is that planes cause air and noise pollution .
2. Write a paragraph about the television TV SB 85 “
TV plays an important role in our daily lives . I think that it is one of the most important inventions in our modern world . Firstly , it gives
us both the picture and the sound . Secondly , it enables us to follow important events all over the world the minute they happen
Thirdly , it can be used for educational purposes . yet , some people think it wastes time particularly for children . Also spending a lot
of time watching TV can be bad for your eyes . More over it can make people lazy and it is unhealthy to sit all day watching TV
3. Write a paragraph about computers  SB 85  
In this composition I am going to write about how computers have brought both happiness and problems . I’ll start by looking at some of the advantages of computers They play an important role in our lives . Firstly , they can do very complicated operations quickly and accurately . Secondly , They are used in all fields people can shop , pay their bills and do many other things by computers . Thirdly , they are used efficiently in medicine , space and communications . Yet , some people think that home – computers waste time especially for children spending a lot of time in front of a computer screen can hurt your eyes .
4. Ancient wonders and tourism in Egypt . SP 83 “
Tourism is one of the chief sources of our national income . Egypt has several attractions for tourists , two of them are considered ancient wonders . These are the lighthouse at Alexandria and the pyramids at Giza . Besides we have the temples and great monuments in Luxor and Aswan . It is our role to keep these treasures in good shape to encourage tourism our government should advertise these great places in magazines , newspapers and films we should do our best to make tourists enjoy their stay in our country .  
UNIT14-Describe a journey SB 90
I am phileas Fogg . My journey was from London to London . I had to make this journey around the world to win money . I started with passepartout , my sevant . we met two other people on the way , a policeman called fix and a young girl called Aouda we travelled by ship , by train and even by elephant in India . we saved Aouda from death passepartout was kindnapped and rescued . we missed boats and trains we returned to London and won money .

UNIT15-                                           your own phobia
  Phobias are extreme irrational fears . A phobia is stronger than a fear and it is irrational people are commonly afraid of things such as spiders , heights , insects , mice , snakes , etc …….
   A phobia can make people frightened to do things which most people do without thinking .
   My own phobia is called exam phobia . I really can’t  remember important information or some times I can’t  even  go into the exam room That is because I am too afraid to fail . If I fail , I will not get a good job and I’ll disappoint my parents . I haven’t got over it completely . I made it better  by  following  my teacher’s advice ; to get lots of sleep before the exam , eat  healthy food and believe in my self that I can succeed .  

REVIEW  E
Some thing you were a fraid of when you were a child .          P.264
I’ve always been afraid of cats . I don’t like touching them and I hate then way they look at me . Their eyes are very cold and Frightening . It is completely irrational but it is really a phobia . When I was quite young , I was on holiday with my family and I saw a black cat caught a bird . It played with the bird then ate it . If I see a cat , I feel dizzy , I made it better by not running away from cats and gradually I felt I am in control .  

UNIT16-    Benefits of satellite technology or The uses of Satellites.  
Satellites are devices which orbit the earth . There are already many uses for satellites . They are used for communication , navigation and weather fore casting . They are also used to warn people about floods or forest fires . They can help produce up – to – date maps . photographs from space can help farmers to plan for the future . It is certain that satellite uses will increase in the future .
2) The advantages and disadvantages of satellite TV  
Satellite TV. gives people more channels to choose from . people every where have got a better chance to understand the cultures and customs of other nations . people of all ages old or young and of all kinds men or women will benefit from satellite TV. People of all interests will be satisfied . yes , there are some disadvantages . some programmes are poor quality others are bad for young people . people may spend too much time looking for good channels to watch . It is our role to make use of the good channels and neglect the bad ones .  
3) Nile sat 101  
The Egyptian satellite 101 is used for communications It can transmit a lot of TV. Channels and radio stations . They provide education , culture , news , sport and children entertainment . This satellite will serve the whole of the Arab world where Egypt plays the leading role in the area . The Nile sat is a good means of advertising for our monuments to encourage tourism . Our national programmes tell about our great people ,scientists writers and businessmen .Nile sat enriches our knowledge in all fields of life

UNIT 17-                      A mystery story
                              The Hound of the Baskervilles .
Dr Mortimer visited Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson to ask their advice about a strange matter relates to sir Henry Baskerville . There is a legend about the Hound of the Baskervilles . The legend says that this enormous black dog will kill anyone called Baskervilles . Sherlock laughed at the legend . then he felt interested after he had known about the strange death of charles Baskervilles . He decided to go to the baskerville Hall to investigate this matter He found that stapleton who is a cousin of the Baskervilles trained an enormous black dog to hill the first one it sees . Finally stapleton drowns as he is trying to escape . sir Henry gets the house safely
UNIT 18
1- An e – mail applying for an expedition.  WB. 106
I have just been on your website and read about your exciting expeditions. I am writing because I would like to join your expedition to India this year. I have a friend who is Indian so I speak some Indian. I also have some experience of conservation work. I helped my community open a nature reserve in the nearest park last year the conservation of the Indian elephant is very important and I would like to help with this project. Please send me a from to the e-mail address above, so that I can apply to join this expedition. Yours,
2- You have been on an expedition to India for a month. Write your comment on that expedition. / Describe an exciting experience you have had.
I have been to an Indian village. There is no TV and I can't speak local languages, so I thought life would be difficult. There are no entertainment facilities and it was too quiet, so I thought our stay would be boring. But, we have been helping in a home for disabled children and a lot of people there speak English. We have already made a lot of friends. We have lots of invitations for meals with Indian families. As well as, Tohn our instructor took us for fantastic hikes along the mountains and a day's sailing on the Indian Ocean. I really enjoyed my time.

REVIEW F-          MORE  PARAGRAPHS
    Unit 12                 What job would you like to do?
I'd like to be an airline pilot. This job needs a pilot's licence. It also needs a good knowledge of English. I like this job because I'm interested in planes and I want to travel. My role model is my cousin. He flies planes all over the world. He works for 30 hours per week. He has national holidays plus four weeks a year. My ambition is to fly to every capital city in the world.

Unit 13                Describe your job
I work as an air hostess. I chose this job because I like travelling all over the world and meeting different people of different nationalities. I got a university degree in English in 1991. The duties of my job include caring for passengers and saving food and drinks during flights. I work twenty –six hours a week. I get my holiday for one month a year, besides the national holidays. I'm very fond of my job because I enjoy flying and speaking to passengers in different languages.
3- Write a paragraph of seven sentences about:
A) Electricity
Electricity is one of the most important inventions of nineteenth century. I think it forms the main basis of many other inventions we enjoy nowadays. Electricity is a clean, safe source of energy that can be generated by water and wind power. It is also cheap and easy to transfer to distant areas. I think without electricity we lost all sorts of entertainment, we even can't get water at home. To cover our growing need for energy, we need to build more dams and wind farms. Thus we can keep our environment clean.
b) The Internet
The Internet is the fastest growing means of communication all over the world. It is faster , cheaper and more enjoyable than mobile phones. You can call , text and send any kinds of information files to any person anywhere in the world at anytime.
The internet also is the best means of getting massive information about any subject from different sources in the world. So, it is an effective means of education for students. All professions such as doctors, engineers, teachers and tour guides can share information with their colleagues across the world. The internet offers many sorts of entertainment movies, plays, music and games. It seems that the internet can satisfy all needs of all ages.

5- How can doctors help peoples in poor countries.
Medicine is a sacred mission that should provide help to all peoples. Doctors from rich countries in many ways . They can send poor peoples medical supplies that can be unavailable. They can also send teams of doctors to perform operations  and treat people for free. They can also send other teams to train local doctors efficiently. They can print small pamphlets that teach people principles of Hygiene and sanitation.

Unit 17   - What we can do to help people in poor countries                                                              (SB. 109)
It is important that rich countries help poor countries to develop. It is an essential principle to keep peace among countries. A hungry, poor and needy world is never a peaceful one. So, it is a duty for rich countries to help poor ones . Rich countries can provide up- to- date equipment to develop industry in poor ones. They can also provide farmers in poor countries with the latest technology of GM food and best fertilizers . Rich countries can provide training and education to all sectors such as students, workers and employees.

Unit 18                 How can you have a holiday with a difference.
Holidays are times for fun and experience. Some people spend their holidays traveling abroad or inland. Others spend them learning new things offer us a good chance for an ideal holiday. We can have both fun and experience in life. It enables us to travel to foreign countries and deal with different communities. Thus we can have wonderful time enjoying ourselves and acquiring new skills. That sort of holidays allows us to make friends with foreign youth.
- Holiday plans
My family is going to have a journey to Alexandria. We are travelling by plane. The flight will take two hours. We'll stay at a hotel that overlooks the sea. We are going to visit historic and important places in Alexandria. We'll visit palaces and castles as well as the library of Alexandria and the lighthouse. We'll also enjoy visiting the beautiful beaches to spend wonderful time.
- Travelling abroad
Most young people are interested in travelling abroad. They like to see as much as they can of the world around them. Traveling helps them to gain knowledge and experience in life. It also teaches them how to depend on themselves and how to develop their personalities. Travelling to foreign counties gives the youth the chance to know the customs of their people and the progress they achieved. Moreover a change of place refreshes the mind and renews the activity. They can apply what they learnt when they return home.

تحميل:بارجرافات الصف الأول الثانوي الترم الثاني 2018 من هنا
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى